Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daily blog #14

I am depressed because today is my last day, and I don’t want to leave. I came in today and helped Mrs. Black scribe for the science section of the New England Common Assessment Program. I was allowed to read and re-read the questions, but couldn’t explain them. Then I’d write exactly what the children told me to write. Then, Mrs. Black gave me gifts! All of the children that I have worked with wrote me a card, and Mrs. Black stacked them up and tied a ribbon around them. The cards were the cutest and most amazing things ever. I will bring them to my presentation. Now we are about to go into an IEP meeting for one of the kindergarten students, who has trouble with motor skills.
The IEP meeting went well. It was the same procedure as before. The mother was nice, and seemed very eager to help her son out as much as possible. It was interesting to sit in on.

Stay posted for my weekly reflection!

No comments: